HVAC Maintenance Services for Pine Bluff, Stuttgart, Monticello and Surrounding Areas
For your HVAC system to last and deliver reliable and energy-efficient service, it’s a good idea to invest in HVAC maintenance. Research confirms that preventive maintenance is the best way to guarantee superior equipment performance and sustained indoor comfort. HVAC manufacturers even stipulate regular tuneups in warranty terms. The service techs at Pine Bluff Heating & Air have the experience and knowledge to help you get the most from your heating and cooling units. We provide top-notch maintenance service for your residential or commercial HVAC system. As the oldest HVAC company in Pine Bluff, you are guaranteed knowledge and experience that make HVAC simple.
HVAC Maintenance Protects HVAC Equipment
Our service techs will perform an in-depth equipment check and look for problems like worn or frayed belts, loose parts, or faulty electrical connections. You avoid problems and expensive repairs with early detection. Other benefits include:
- Increased Energy Efficiency – Preventive maintenance can increase HVAC efficiency by up to 40 percent. Dirt that collects in the system can dramatically reduce system performance and cause your equipment to work harder than necessary. That wastes energy and increases utility bills.
- Extended Equipment Lifespan – Without regular maintenance, your HVAC system won’t make it to its expected service life of 10 to 15 years. Even if it lasts that long, you might notice a decline in performance and indoor comfort. Regular performance provides the durability and efficiency you expect.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality – We clean your system thoroughly during maintenance visits. Lack of regular inspections can lead to a buildup of debris and harmful contaminants. The accumulation of particles can harm your equipment and contaminate your indoor air.
We are a Trane Comfort Specialist but service all brands. Your heating and cooling units are in good hands with our team. You won’t have to worry about setting up appointments. Our peak performance maintenance schedule makes annual cooling and heating maintenance automatic.
Our Maintenance Checklist
We are a family-owned and –operated business and take pride in providing exceptional customer service. When you choose Pine Bluff Heating & Air for maintenance service, we leave no stone unturned. At a minimum, our maintenance tasks include:
- Inspecting the airflow across the condenser
- Power-washing the condenser coils once per year
- Checking wiring and connections
- Checking the voltage and amperage in all motors
- Checking the electrical lock-out circuits
- Checking the pilot assembly
- Checking the burner for efficiency
- Checking the crankcase heater for proper operation
- Checking the safety and other controls
- Inspecting and cleaning the blower wheels and fans to ensure proper air delivery
- Checking the refrigerant for proper charge
- Ensuring there is no refrigerant leak
- Inspecting and adjusting the belts and pulleys
- Checking and calibrating the thermostat and replacing the batteries if needed
- Lubricating the motors, bearings, and other moving parts
- Cleaning the condensate drain and ensuring it is open
- Inspecting the relays and contactors
- Inspecting wiring and the electrical disconnect
- Checking economizer operation where applicable
- Inspecting the evaporator coil
- Installing gauges and checking operating pressures
- Checking air temperature drop across the evaporator
- Recording temperatures and pressures
- Replacing the air filters if necessary (Disposable type and standard sizes only. Extra charge for pleated filters).
- Providing an inspection report
- Advising of any abnormal conditions or need for repairs
We are very thorough when inspecting your system. Our maintenance tasks also include a complete cleaning. You will see the difference in your system performance and air quality with our service.
Our Energy Savings Agreement
Take advantage of our energy savings agreement for even more benefits. Apart from two scheduled annual inspections which help you avoid costly repairs, you will also benefit from:
- Priority emergency service
- Reduced operating cost
- 10% discount on parts and labor
Our comprehensive heating and maintenance services ensure maximum safety for your home or business. It is also the best way to protect your HVAC equipment.
Choose Pine Bluff Heating & Air for Heating & AC Maintenance Services
We take pride in providing detailed and reliable service. We’re happy to give you even more reasons to choose our team for your seasonal tuneups:
- Clean-cut, courteous, and uniformed service techs
- We guarantee your comfort in writing
- One-year labor warranty
- We keep our warehouse and service trucks fully stocked for fast and efficient service.
- Factory-trained service techs
We’ll take care of furnaces, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, air conditioners, controls and thermostats and more! If you’re a resident of Pine Bluff, Sheridan, Redfield, England, Star City, Stuttgart, Monticello, or East End, Arkansas, we’re the right choice for cooling and heating maintenance. Put your comfort in our hands, and call us for HVAC maintenance!