Indoor Air Quality Products and Services for Pine Bluff, Stuttgart, Monticello and Surrounding Areas
At Pine Bluff Heating & Air, we want our customers to enjoy clean indoor air. Lack of sufficient ventilation allows airborne irritants like pet dander, volatile organic compounds, radon, dust mites, asbestos, and microbes to accumulate indoors. These particles can have adverse health effects.
The Impact of Indoor Air Pollution
The symptoms of contaminated indoor air can range from mild to severe. Common symptoms include headaches, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, burning eyes, sinus congestion, shortness of breath, itching, sneezing and coughing. More severe effects can include (COPD) chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cancer. Pine Bluff Heating & Air provides products and services that can purify indoor air by effectively eliminating harmful airborne particles.
How to Get Rid of Indoor Air Pollutants
We’re committed to providing our customers with a comfortable and healthy indoor environment. We perform indoor air quality testing to determine which indoor air quality products and services would work best for your home or business. Our clean air solutions will relieve symptoms of poor indoor air quality. Our air cleaning products include ventilators, air purifiers, humidifiers, air cleaners and UV lights. Learn more about how these systems work:
- Whole-House Ventilators – These systems bring fresh air inside and move stale air outdoors. Ventilation reduces heavy concentrations of indoor contaminants, so you breathe pure, clean air.
- Electronic Air Cleaners – These units effectively trap and kill airborne toxins. They are highly effective at eliminating airborne particles that aggravate respiratory conditions and set off allergic reactions.
- Air Purifiers – Our air purifiers use a filtration system to trap airborne toxins as they circulate through your ductwork.
- Air Humidifiers – Whether portable or whole-house, these systems keep indoor air from becoming too dry. These perfectly complement heating systems during winter.
- UV Lights – We can install UV lights in the return air duct to sterilize the air handler coil. They effectively sanitize the air as it circulates through your HVAC system.
We maintain a fully-stocked warehouse and fully-stocked trucks to guarantee that we’ll always have the products you need for fast installation. We take special care to protect your home as we work.
As air passes through ducts, over time, particles accumulate along its network. Sometimes ductwork can contain the waste of small animals like rodents or their remains if they die in the ducts.
Ducts can also provide the ideal environment for fungi and bacteria to grow. A foul scent coming from vents or particles around the registers are often clear signs that you need duct cleaning. Apart from UV lights in air ducts, we have the technology and expertise to remove contaminant buildup from your ductwork.
Why Choose Pine Bluff Heating & Air for Indoor Air Quality Services?
Our service techs are factory-trained and have the experience and knowledge to conduct reliable indoor air quality inspections. You can be confident in our air purification services because:
- We use advanced technology to test for a variety of airborne particles.
- Our diagnostic tools can detect a wide range of toxins, microbes, allergens and contaminants.
- We guarantee your comfort in writing.
- We deliver service within 24 hours.
- We offer a one-year labor warranty.
We will provide a comprehensive report after we complete our assessment. Based on our findings, we can offer you the indoor air quality solution that will best address your needs. You can trust us for an honest evaluation. We have remained in business since 1962 because our customers know they can rely on us.
We are happy to provide residents of Pine Bluff, Sheridan, and Monticello, Arkansas, with effective air purification and duct cleaning solutions. As your Trane Comfort Specialist, our goal is to meet your needs as quickly as possible. Put your comfort in our hands and enjoy fresh, clean air from season to season.