Heating System & Furnace Installation Services for Pine Bluff, Stuttgart, Monticello and Surrounding Areas
At Pine Bluff Heating & Air, we provide exceptional indoor comfort services and cost-effective heating solutions. Since we opened our doors in 1962, we’ve performed hundreds of heating installations throughout the Greater Pine Bluff area. We are family-owned and –operated and proud to be the oldest HVAC company in Pine Bluff.
Your Heating Installation Experts
A furnace installation is no problem for the team at Pine Bluff Heating & Air. Our factory-trained service techs can handle any residential or commercial heating installation, including heat pump installation. No matter the brand or model, we have the training and experience to set up your replacement system without any problems. We are happy to give you more reasons to choose Pine Bluff Heating & Air for your heating installation in Pine Bluff, Sheridan, Monticello, Stuttgart or the surrounding communities:
- We promise clean-cut, courteous, and uniformed serviced techs.
- We guarantee your comfort in writing.
- A fully-stocked warehouse means we always have the units you want for fast and dependable furnace installation.
- We arrive on site with fully-stocked trucks to ensure we meet your needs as quickly as possible.
- We offer a one-year labor warranty.
- Our goal is to deliver service within 24 hours.
- We take special care to protect your home and business during installation.
- We observe all manufacturers’ recommendations, code requirements, and general installation laws.
Our skilled service techs know how to install any heating system. We’re also installation specialists for your controls and thermostats. You can be confident that your new unit will be the right size for your home or commercial space. After the installation is complete, we conduct tests to ensure that your new heater works properly. Testing includes a certified 20-point start to guarantee you get maximum energy savings and long-term comfort.
When Is the Right Time for a Heating System Replacement?
Heaters can last from 15 to 20 years with proper care. The U.S. Department of Energy recommends replacing units after 10 years. Over time, constant use and resulting wear and tear cause your heater to becomes less efficient and use more energy. It will also be prone to breakdowns. Your heater often gives signs that there is a problem. Apart from age, the following are common indicators that it’s time for a replacement:
- The system requires frequent repairs.
- The cost of repairs over time is significant.
- The cost of operating the heater also means higher than normal heating bills.
- Your heater no longer provides the expected level of comfort regardless of the thermostat’s setting.
We have an extensive line of high-performance Trane heating systems. For your peace of mind, we stock only the most reliable, high quality, energy-efficient equipment available. A new heat pump installation is an important investment. At Pine Bluff Heating & Air, our free consultations allow you to weigh your options using honest advice and no pressure. We’ll help you find a system that saves you money and keeps everyone comfortable.
Put Your Comfort in Our Hands
We are a Trane Comfort Specialist and make your satisfaction a priority. We’ve lasted this long in our community because of our dedication to service excellence. Businesses and homeowners in Stuttgart, Sheridan, and Monticello, Arkansas, know to turn to Pine Bluff Heating & Air for their heating installation and general heating service needs. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to making you another satisfied customer.