The XR15’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 17.00 makes it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
- Energy Star™ ratings (14.5 SEER & 12 EER) with coil only matches for 1.5 – 5 tons.
- Federal Tax Credit ratings (16 SEER & 13 EER) for 1.5 - 5 ton models.
Increased energy efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR15 includes:
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the compressor (select models)